Thursday, March 15, 2007

$1,000 Pizza in NY? Where else?

Actually, I think Paris or Rome would be more likely locations for this. Maybe Hollywood, but a chef in New York City has come up with a pizza costing $1,000. It has caviar and other "stuff" on it. I don't eat a lot of pizza, but I do know I like it with regular sauce, veggies and sausage, plus lots of cheese. Caviar is just not my thing. Raw fish, etc. are not part of my culinary suite, so to speak, so you will not be seeing sushi on this blog, either.

Just ate left over spaghetti with Italian sausage for lunch yesterday, then bow-tie pasta for supper and boy, I am hungry today. I mentioned this to someone and they pointed out that this is normal after loading carbs the day before. Now I just have to control my eating as my appetite is out of control.

Where are the new recipes, you ask. Well, I have been lazy and not cooking this week, so none to report on. I will, however, have something to report on by the end of the weekend, as the wife is leaving me alone for about 6 days. I plan on trying a couple of new things and will report on them then. Keep tuned.

No comments: